Music Banter - View Single Post - Band Polls: Round 4: Poll A
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 06:38 PM   #52 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
Blah blah blah to the both of you, who cares what came before Nirvana, it made that awful garbage popular and you know it. I don't even dislike Nirvana, but their influence has been as large as it as been detrimental.
You actually think Nirvana was a huge influence on Bright Eyes? Bright Eyes sounds more like a cross between Joyner and Johnston with his own stuff thrown in and his stuff that actually got mainstream attention was a country/folk album, a folktronicaish album and Cassadaga which is an alt-country. Not boring seattle garage rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
And here we go again with the genre wars. [Terrible Metaphor Warning] If you live inside of a house your entire life, don't try and tell me what the outside looks like. We have forums for that its call "Rock & Metal."
You need to word your metaphors better, seriously. And you're just pissed because you came in and tried to burn bright eyes without knowing what you were talking about.