Music Banter - View Single Post - CHASER @ the Knitting Factory Hollywood (review)
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 12:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
socalsurferpunk
Groupie

Default CHASER @ the Knitting Factory Hollywood (review)

That was one insane show. That night will probably remain in our heads for a while, and not just from the broken bones, and bruises, some of us suffered in the pit! They had to cut the sound and stop Chaser, a few times because the pit got too Radical! All the bands played very well, and there was a huge turn out, sold out as I believe. The two buses we took up there for Chaser and Antagen, were a whole other party in themselves. Brian's Tavern in the back of the bus was a huge success, assuring everyone got their fill and then some. That was the biggest collection of drunk punk rockers, I've ever been responsible for, 40+ on our bus. Made a lot of new fans, new contacts, and new friends. If any of you get the opportunity to go to a chaser show, take it, email me if you need info or tickets, its not about making money, its about punk rock, and the fans, we just want you to go, and make it a party. so check out www.CHASERPUNK.com in the upcoming weeks for pics.
socalsurferpunk is offline   Reply With Quote