Music Banter - View Single Post - Disturbed
Thread: Disturbed
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 10:46 PM   #164 (permalink)
Voice_of_the_Soul12,13,01
#1 Schuldinist.

Disturbed is one of the few nu-metal bands I like, and is actually my favorite band altogether, next to Death. They sound different from other bands in this area of music. Dunno what it is; riffs are at the same level of technicality (almost none), and their tone isn't anything original, yet I'm absolutely infatuated with this band. Could be out of loyalty since this band got me into music in the first place.

Nevertheless, I love them. I think their newest CD Ten Thousand Fists is their best. The Sickness was good, and Believe was ok. Believe didn't have the same energy as The Sickness. Their song "Down With The Sickness," though, is really overrated. Never liked it that much; that part where he starts going "NO MOMMY DON'T HIT ME..." just throws me off and it just turns into something juvenile to me.

This band also reminds me to chill out whenever I feel some stupid urge to be some arrogant music elitist prick, which I can be in front of some people who go, "YELLOWCARD RULES" or whatever.
And taste a memory
Of a time in life
When years seemed to stand still
Voice_of_the_Soul12,13,01 is offline   Reply With Quote