Music Banter - View Single Post - Place where you can list your top 20 punk songs
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 04:29 PM   #35 (permalink)
i ruin threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
I like you alot 655321, but I completley disagree with that post.
I beleilve in Christianity, and I am neither weak in either of the categories you listed.
I beleive in God, The Bible, Jesus, all of it because that's what happened. The government uses lots of things to get power, but religion is just the truth, government may try to **** us over with it...But that doesnt change the fact that its the truth.

By the way, Im listening to The Sex Pistols-Never Mind the Bollocks Heres the Sex Pistols so what are the best tracks on the album. So far I like it.
ever stop to think why, why is it that the laws that we forced to follow the same laws that religion gives us why would someting all powerful create us so that we can defi him even if someoens a good person they would still burn in hell if they dont believe in him why that the catholic church used to sell "sin passes" as in if you had money you could buy your way out of hell, what came before god, where are dinosoures in the bible we no they existed why did the church say that the world was flat and the sun revolved around it. why would a god alow retarded people to come into the world, and in the bible god says he will not flood the earth again after the great flood(you know with the noahs arc and the animals), so are you disputing that see levels avent resin adn that global warming isnt melting the polar ice caps?

p.s. you come from a religous family im geussing cause you werenot converted thus have simply had it pounded into you or were you tricked

p.s.2 i hold nothign agaisnt religious people and really enjoy debating