Music Banter - View Single Post - Spot the not debuts.
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 03:41 PM   #27 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

I don't listen to Zeppelin so I didn't mark them, I will now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uno View Post
Well wonder boy, why don't you name the debut albums of the artists you've disputed? I would've thought an album called Debut would a debut.
You'd think so but you'd be wrong. Bjork released two albums before that, Gling-Gló (& Tríó Guðmundur Ingólfssonar) and Björk Guðmundsdóttir.

Quote:
Fleetwood Mac's first album, Fleetwood Mac, was a no frills blues album and was released on the Blue Horizon label in February 1968.
They released two albums in 98. Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac and Mr. Wonderful.

Quote:
Björk moved to London to pursue a solo career; she began working with producer Nellee Hooper, who had produced for Massive Attack, among others. Their partnership produced Björk's first international solo hit, "Human Behaviour". Her solo debut album, Debut, was released in June 1993
I already addressed this.

Quote:
Kyuss' first line-up consisted of John Garcia (vocals), Joshua Homme (guitar), Nick Oliveri (bass guitar) and Brant Bjork (drums). This lineup released their debut album, Wretch in 1991
They released Sons of Kyuss in 1990.

Quote:
There you go, I did it for you.
Thanks wiki
Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, its not the most reliable source in the world. Its wrong.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote