Music Banter - View Single Post - Nirvana- nevermind album review
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 09:39 PM   #59 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapSucks View Post
First of all I hate every band you mentioned in 1990. Second of all, YOU SKIPPED A WHOLE F**KIN DECADE!!! Which was the decade in which I got in to music and the decade from which most of the music I listen to comes from. Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, System of a Down, Stone Temple Pilots, The Offspring, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (who had a lot more good music than just "Impression that I Get"), old Weezer, old Green Day, Queens of the Stone Age, and even bands that I don't care for that much like Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, and even some Dave Mathews (and trust me I'm NOT a DMB fan), it's all a lot better than any thing that came the 10 years previous to Nirvana. The 90's rocked! But that's just my opinion.
If i'm comparing music now to what it was like pre Nirvana I don't need to reference the 90s , You said they changed music YOU back it up. Mentioning a few stadium rock bands from the mid 90s proves nothing, If they changed music for the better NOW then please show me where.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote