Music Banter - View Single Post - Place where you can list your top 20 punk songs
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 03:58 PM   #45 (permalink)
i ruin threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Okay, you like debating, thats better to know, I guess, now I won't worry about you being pissed off at me. haha.

*sigh* Every thread seems to turn into a whole new discussion and the new discussion is always bitching at each other. *sigh*

Nobodys perfect (as stated in the bible) so why the Catholic did that whole pay to get out of sin thing? I dont know, Im not catholic, Im still not sure how God agrees with Catholic religion at all so I dont know. Why god let retarded people into this world? He has a reason for everything. Alot of time we just dont understand the reasons just yet. The world hasn't flooded yet, so you cant say the Noah thing was a lie. It has flooded, but not the whole world and God promised the whole world wouldn't flood.

Jesus has given you everything you have, without him you'd have nothing.
Yes I am in a religious family, no I was not tricked or poured onto, I simply follow the Holy Book because it's the truth. The Bible doesnt specificly adress everything, if it did...well then I think it would be unreasonably huge.

have you ever read the bible?