Music Banter - View Single Post - Place where you can list your top 20 punk songs
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 07:50 PM   #53 (permalink)
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor
Okay, you like debating, thats better to know, I guess, now I won't worry about you being pissed off at me. haha.

*sigh* Every thread seems to turn into a whole new discussion and the new discussion is always bitching at each other. *sigh*

Nobodys perfect (as stated in the bible) so why the Catholic did that whole pay to get out of sin thing? I dont know, Im not catholic, Im still not sure how God agrees with Catholic religion at all so I dont know. Why god let retarded people into this world? He has a reason for everything. Alot of time we just dont understand the reasons just yet. The world hasn't flooded yet, so you cant say the Noah thing was a lie. It has flooded, but not the whole world and God promised the whole world wouldn't flood.

**** off. You want to act like a robot and blindly follow what you've been told without even taking into consideration what we're saying, then leave.

You're essentially taking something written in an old, old book (that has been modified along the line, to boot) as fact, when their is hardly enough evidence to support that that even happened. I really don't give a **** if you believe it, and if you find it easy to believe something like that and you find comfort in your faith, more power to you. But don't come here and tell people that they'd have nothing without Jesus, because you have no idea. Maybe Jesus has had an impact on your life (of course, only spiritually, because he sure as **** doesn't float of the sky and help you out himself), but that doesn't matter to me, and chances are it doesn't matter to a lot of people here and outside of here.
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote