Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 09:43 PM   #520 (permalink)
hookers with machineguns
Music Addict

i went up to these bush protestors on my campus and called them lowlifes, and one of them called me a "typical right wing fascist". I laughed so hard. One, considering I am not republican. Two, I don't have a favorable impression of the prez. But, these guys had signs and statues comparing bush to hitler. That isn't liberalism, that's extremism. And, the signs right next to them said things like "bush: divider, not uniter". well I'm glad to see the liberals are working hard at uniting the country as well when they compare the prez to hitler. it's so fashionable to hate bush, but most of the people i talk to (including these protestors) don't know what they are fighting. and signs that say "bring the troops home" - how stupid. You can't start a fire then let it burn. We have to finish the job there, even if we went in on totally false pretenses. the liberal's beloved kerry would say the same. In fact, his views on the main issues were exactly the same as bush's, except he was so vague on his position. i'll stop there for now.