Music Banter - View Single Post - help me with this, will you?
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 07:46 PM   #48 (permalink)
Sparky
not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian Logic View Post
Last night after I asked about going to a concert my dad sweetly went into this surprisingly relevant rant:

"You're such a ****ing disappointment, you realize that? You seem to care more about your damn happiness than anybody else, I'm so sick of your selfish behavior. If you really want to by happy, get a job and get responsibility. Stop whining that you just want to go out and how you don't want our money, if we stopped giving you money then you would be much more unhappy than you claim to be now. It's pathetic. You should be happy and if you're not you can ****ing quit school, get a job, and pay for all you're god damn stuff (he then picked up my defenseless Tom Waits cd and chucked it across the room and it sadly broke). Are you ****ing happy now? Look, now you have fewer possessions, are you ****ing happy now you whiny bitch? Happiness comes with responsibility, which you have shown you can't handle at all. You always **** it up. It's just pathetic (around this time I locked myself in my closet and read a book to block him out until my mom intervened or he got tired at yelling at a door)

So that was my dad's fun rant about what is happiness. I'm sure there is something useful in there.
<3's your dad
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote