Music Banter - View Single Post - Is It Possible For A Male And Female To Be Friends??
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 10:39 AM   #67 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver View Post
This thread strikes me as bizarre. From my perspective, it's very easy to be friends with women and for it to be nothing more than that. I have lots of female friends, and I think that my friendships with most of them would be not much different if I (and they in some cases) were single. By which I mean there is no sexual aspect. Well, not from my point of view. Of course when people look at me they just think 'sexsexsex' but that's not my fault.
The question is a little offensive. I realize I speak from a slightly different perspective, but the reason why I thought Kevorkian's (and not only hers) post was ridiculous is because saying male-female friendships are "unnatural" (in any circumstance, whether your married or not) implies humans are not much better than animals. So two people have a vagina and a penis and suddenly they're unable to control their impulses? They simply can't help but to feel attracted to one another?? What kind of bullshit is that?

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote