Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you into films as much as you are into music?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 08:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
For me the split is 50/50. I own about 600 dvds, and I seem to go through phases of watching lot's of films and then going a couple of weeks without watching them.

i'm as serious about movie collecting as I am music. I think the two mediums go hand in hand. Most people I know who love their music, love their films.

So any views?
I hear ya brother, for me it's also 50/50...sometimes I go through phases of intense music listening and neglect my movie watching, other times it's the other way around. I'm actually a member of a movie forum and am just as active there as I am here...

If I had the money, my movie collection would be a lot bigger than it is right now (about 90 titles), but I'm just getting started on downloading them and making the covers myself (with my sister). They look even better selfmade! Crisp new... *shallow materialist*Plus you get a whole new level of satisfaction when making something yourself rather than buying it.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote