Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you into films as much as you are into music?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 09:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kevorkian Logic
Imperfectly Perfect

My movie collection is mainly built out of the movies that people give to me, i've only probably bought 10 movies in my life. A good part of my collection comes from the street-bought movies my ex always brings back for me from Paraguay and Brazil, because they're like a dollar each.
The other part comes from my dad who is a movie fanatic, but won't watch a movie more than once, so he gives the watched movies to me.

I rarely watch movies alone, because I need someone else to be there to discuss/enjoy/mock/trip out to it with me. While with music I don't need someone to sit and listen to it with me, I accepted 95% of population dislikes the music I listen to a long time ago. Plus there is nothing like turning on the surround sound in my house, which is connected to every room and to the outside porches and just being totally surrounded by music in every direction.