Music Banter - View Single Post - Loyal To The Game
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 11:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
juggalodaewoo
Groupie

firts of all just because eminem is dre's apprentice does not make him good he BUTCHERED THE ****IN CD his beats sound the same if you listen to Tupacs beats from that CD you can find on em's past two cd's produced mostly by himself they are way too similar tupac was a genius someone of em's producing skills cannon do that to a legend like pac do it to big pun he was fat as **** and he sucked i dont care but dont do **** with biggie tupac or Big L even as much as Jay-Z sold out I would not have a problem with him recreating Big L songs because Jay-Z worked with Big L Eminem is a wannabe that has tenny boppers that dont know **** about rap think about it you look at concery footage of him all i see is mostly girls and white boys that can actually afford his expensive ass concerts the only reason why Eminem is thought of as a genius is because he made it on MTV and the other rappers like Nelly suck what is it these days all the corny ass producers are redoing his **** whats next Pufffy redoing Biggie songs Eminem producing tupac's music is like DJ Lethal's ***got ass producing to Jam Master Jays
juggalodaewoo is offline   Reply With Quote