Music Banter - View Single Post - Panic! At the disco
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 08:09 PM   #361 (permalink)
The Dave
Me and The Major

Are you forgetting what a wetdream is? They used the wrong word. And quit trying to act like I'm hating them just because it's "cool" or whatever, I don't like them, I didn't like them before they were all over the place and I still don't like them.

But yeah, I just listened to the whole damn album and made notes for each track so here are the notes I wrote

#1- Random intro that doesn't go with the rest of the album.
#2- I found the lyrics to be annoying and the music was lacking, just bored me to death.
#3- Lame lyrics that seemed childish, music is too simple and is basically background to the vocals, gets really crappy at 2:30.
#4- I like the intro, vocals are too wavy, the melody is too simple but the lyrics are good.
#5- Vocals are good, boring rhythm, the structure is dull.
#6- The lyrics are good but the structure again sucks and the lyrics are just suck.
#7- My favorite track, I like the lyrics and the music is good and fits perfectly.
#8- Random rave music? reminds me of Sandstorm.
#9- I'm getting tired of them incorporating sexual stuff in to their lyrics, vocals are good, sounds good when the music pauses.
#10- God this sucks, kill me!
#11- Nice intro, guitar sounds good, good vocals, my second favorite track.
#12- This sucks, he needs to not write about clothes and burlesque crap this much, it's getting repetitive and old. The music is good though.
#13- Intro sucks but the lyrics are good and the melody is boring.

So yeah, far more boring, repetitive and crappy moments than good moments.
The Dave is offline   Reply With Quote