Music Banter - View Single Post - Panic! At the disco
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 08:38 PM   #365 (permalink)
The Dave
Me and The Major

Quote:
Yes, and no shock you would. How about instead of coming into the album with premade biases because the singer wears eyeliner you appreciate it for what it is which is a fantastic pop music and one of the best things on the radio? I don't see how you could consider this music lacking, its better than most pop-rock songs and is a fast paced upbeat and far from boring song.
You know what, I'm done this ****, I told you that my reason for hating them was not because of all the bull**** hype and what you keep playing that card. It may be the best pop rock stuff, but pop rock, for the majority just sucks.

Your last paragraph, most singles suck. Yes, the Lying whatever song is my favorite, then they kept putting on the sexual stuff and it got old. The Sandstorm remake does not fit in well. Please tell me since my arguments are apparently lacking and yet all you did was just state the opposite of what I stated with no more substance than what I gave.

I'm not sure about #6, probably a typo, yeah, I had marked out good lyrics, so yeah, my notes say they are bad.

Folk can be very versatile and unique. And if this is all there is to pop rock, then I don't want much to do with it, it's bland and annoys the piss out of me.

So yeah, once again, I DON'T JUST HATE THEM BECAUSE OF THE FOB CRAP!!

I know this was all over the place, but I got to eat and sleep to be at work at 6.
The Dave is offline   Reply With Quote