Music Banter - View Single Post - 10 Reasons Why The Rolling Stones Were Better Than The Beatles
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 04:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
hazyshadeofwinter
Groupie

Yay LedZepStu & ledzeppelinrulz! It totaly IS a matter of opinion. Obviously, everyone is different, and we therefore see the world through a different perspective. Why should YOU tell everyone why one thing is better than another? Who are you to chose that? I'm not saying that the rolling stones are better than the beatles, or the other way around. I, having my opinion, do love the beatles much, much more but I'm not going to diss the rolling stones because of that. I also found it strange that one of your points included the stones writing about drugs, sex and rock. First of all, why should that make anyone any better? Secondly, how would you possibly explain the beatles songs such as, "Why don't we do it in the road", "Norwegian Wood", "Yesterday", "Helter Skelter", and did it ever cross your mind of what the acronym of "Lucy in the Sky with Diomonds" is? Before you have such a strong opinion on something, please don't be so ignorant and check out the facts....

DO ONE THING EVERYDAY THAT SCARES YOU.

Everyone is different, some people are just more similar than others.

Imagine all the people, living life in peace....
hazyshadeofwinter is offline   Reply With Quote