Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Eminem/D12 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 04:22 PM   #100 (permalink)
juggalodaewoo
Groupie

urban moshgoer raine and jeff44 i dont know what you are thinkin first of all urban moshgoer doesnt that kinda say somethin that you havent met one black that is a fan of eminem??his album was horrible dreadful horrific i had nightmares Eminem is a dr jekyl mr hyde one moment he says oh yeah i support what bush is doin this and that ya know pro us army and that stuff is somethin he stated in an MTV interview i think may of 2003 right before his third cd came out now oh i hate bush **** bush lick kerry's balls casue he doesnt want our troops over there and it isnt just eminem i think musicians rappers whatever have no say in politics that and his raine if you look at his concert footage who do you mostly see at his concerts teenage girls and teenage guys that watch TRL to much and that can actually afford his concert he is the only one left from the POP stage of music and thankfully he is almost gone he is a fake did he start wearing du-rags and all the trendy hip hop gear when he first came out no he started doing that after his second album sold millions of records and MTV was on his nuts Jay-Z has a bettter history than Em and would much rather listen to him than eminem jeff44 you are on drugs where do you live malibu
juggalodaewoo is offline   Reply With Quote