Music Banter - View Single Post - What rock, punk, or metals concerts have you been to?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 04:24 PM   #26 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

I've been to
Warped Tour the last 3 years.
Ozzfest 2003 featuring Chevell and some other miscellaneous people
Lalapalooza 2003 featuring Incubus, AudioSlave, Radio Head of course
Anger Management featuring Eminem, Ludacris, Papa Roach
Sprite Remix Tour featuring Linkin park, Snoop Dogg
Project Revolution Tour to see Linkin park and some other people
Some concert featuring Linkin Park, POD, and Hoobastank
Y100 FEASTival about 2 years ago and the year before that
Y100 FEZtival the past two years
Metallica Concert 2004 on October 19th. I still have the ticket too.
Green Day concert about 3 months ago. Lost the ticket, at the end of the show. Some guy lost his manhood and some teeth though so I'm happy.
Warning: A girl dressed to kill will kill the first thing that touches her without permission. That being said, 'Any part of you that touches me, you're not getting back'

Concerts I was conned into:
1. a (lil) bow wow concert. Don't wanna talk about it I just have a problem with the fact that I saw so many sexy, good looking people to see this little boy try to rap. And then when I went to Ozzfest this ugly, drunk m/f kept asking for my number
I was so mad
2. Lalapalooza 2002. Needless to say I was too drunk to remember most of what happened. Which is a good thing
3. My friend made me go to that Justin Timberlake/Christina Aguilera concert. Oddly enough I didn't wanna get drunk while I was there despite the fact that pop really isn't my thing.
4. Me and a friend snuck into a koRn concert and saw this guy wearing a STAIND t shirt. Yeah that guy was in the mosh pit and he left looking like hell. I swore I saw somebody throw a rock at him. man it was funny watching people basically beat the crap out of him. I did feel kinda sorry for him though.
5. I was bribed into going to this one. I think they got me drunk or high or maybe both to say yes to this. I went to this NFG concert. And while I have a high tolerance for NFG and even sind along to some of their songs I have much better things to do with money than go see them in concert especially fi there isn't a band there that's actually worth it. But yeah. It was sunny as heck out. My head was hurting. (I'm light sensitive) The lines for drinks were long as heck. I wanted pizza. And the guy who was selling beer rean out before I got tot he front. I was so mad. Had i been thinking I would've bought a pack of cigarettes before we entered the gates. But no.
All in all it wasn't that bad after I wore myself out looking for food and drink and found a shady spot and met this really cute guy.
6. I went to a Dave Matthews band concert. I like Dave more than I like Pearl Jam but I was smoking when I said yes to this one. And then about 2 years later Dave goes solo and comes out with this really cool song called 'Grave Digger' I am so mad.

And that's about it.
Peace out.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote