Music Banter - View Single Post - The utterly ignorant thread.
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 05:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
TrampInaTux
that's my war face.

Default The utterly ignorant thread.

Post ignorant opinions that you have, and state them as fact just to reaaaalllly piss everyone off.

FACT: All girls should just **** off.

REASON: I was seeing a girl for a year or so. Then we split up, but we never properly split up. We just kinda stopped saying we were boyfriend and girlfriend for some reason. But we kept doing the same things we always did and it was all well and good. Then it turns out she went to a party and kissed loads of lads, and apparently did some more. When she was steaming drunk. Obviously I was really affected by this, but somehow I managed to still be able to continue with her. Then I did the same thing to her with 2 different girls. Then she revealed that she had kissed another boy beforehand at a gig. But she forgave me for what I had done, so I forgave her.
Then yesterday, I was speaking to one of my friends who now goes out with this lad. She told me the lad used to like this girl that I'm talking about, my on/off girlfriend. And apparently they kissed whilst I was going out with her. I didn't believe that, and rang 'my' girl up to ask her and she sounded deadly serious when she denied it. Then I met up with her on the same day and asked her the question again, and each time she sounded so truthful. Then I saw a few cracks in her, so I repeatedly asked her, and finally she gave in. So I walked off and left her.
What has upset me the most is, even though this happened quite a while back (about 4 months or so) she seemed adamant she never did anything. And I believed her. So, whose to say she hasn't done more with anybody else if she's THIS good at lying? I've never put her down as a liar before, but I have now changed my opinion on her. It's heartbreaking to be honest, because I can never really trust her again and I will always be unsure of whether she's telling the truth or not. And now I'm just thinking if she's done this any more times to me, or gone further than kissing. It's horrible to think about.

So yeah, the reason why all girls should **** off is because they're manipulative, affection-hunting twats who lie and **** with your head. And as a boy that absolutely idolises this girl and has been exceedingly lovely to her, I feel cheated.
TrampInaTux is offline   Reply With Quote