Music Banter - View Single Post - The utterly ignorant thread.
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 01:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
Voice_of_the_Soul12,13,01
#1 Schuldinist.

Fact; We should nuke the Middle East

Reason; gets the job done quicker, and we wouldn't have to spend so much money trying to organize a democratic government while killing the rest of those sand ******s. It's not like Japan, where those yellow skinned ***gots just gave up after we bombed two of their cities. Pussies.

Fact; We should nuke North Korea

Reason; Kim Jong Il. We should worry about a counter attack by them, because Kim Jong Il, Statatisticalably speaking, is too short....... and if that's not good enough a reason, well, I dunno what is. Sieg Hail Bush.

Fact; Provide free health care.

Reason; There are alot of dirty mexicans that cross our boarder and already illegally get heath care. Why lose abunch of money over it. Why should we pay the doctors all that money to save lives? Why not fireman? Why not the three dudes who, after ****ing a hooker and having her OD on crack accidently, dump her unconcious body in front of the hospital? Greedy doctors, in their ***goty white coats and fancy pansy PhD's. If it wasn't for our health care system, Chuck Schuldiner would probably have lived longer!

Fact; Global Warming is not a Threat to the Earth

Reason; The Earth and all it's matter has been here for 4.5 billion years, and has endured meteor strikes, ice ages, and famine of all sorts. Sure, the things that lived back then are dead now, or at least most of them, and this global warming thing may kill us eventually, but the good news is the earth will remain ok. In a billion or so years, sure, the sun will eventually become a red giant and torch the surface of the earth, but the planet will still be there. And yes, the Andromeda galaxy is on a collision course with us and will most likely **** things up a little, but THAT'S OK! Matter can neither be destroyed nor created, so the earth will remain safe.... in a couple pieces or so, but it'll still exists! So instead of doing these "Save the Earth" cryfests, stop wasting your time, sit back in your recliner with the bong in hand, and let nature take its course. It's rude to stop the course of nature. How would you like it if someone kept getting in your way? You wouldn't like it if a policeman kept bugging you about your career as a prostitute or drug dealer, dragging you in cuffs and preventing you from earning a living? So let nature do what it does, and stop trying to save the world. Let the world save itself, and shake the infestation of HOMO sapiens off its surface.

....... this is a thread about being as ignorant and stupid as possible, right? If not, I am sorry.
And taste a memory
Of a time in life
When years seemed to stand still
Voice_of_the_Soul12,13,01 is offline   Reply With Quote