Music Banter - View Single Post - Post The Bottom 20 Artists On Your Last FM Overall List And Comment On Them
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 01:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
chumb
awamba

My artist list has gotten so long that all of these have around 3-4 plays, so it's mostly stuff that I downloaded, listened to the first couple tracks, and lost interest.

Against Me! - Never really liked these guys, my friends did so I tried to get into them... alas, to no avail.
Boogie Down Productions - I remember liking one song, but as far as classic rap albums go, I found their debut to be rather overrated.
The Damned - Damn, didn't realize they were so low. I haven't really listened to them very much since I stopped being obsessed with punk, I guess. I own four of their albums, though :-\
Fu Manchu - Pretty good, I only have one song, never got around to getting an album.
Thurston Moore - Never really got into his solo stuff.
The Breeders - Not for me, I guess.
Fearless Iranians From Hell - Fun. Should listen to more.
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Seems fitting.
Scratch Acid - Wtf? Mostly been listening to these guys on my mp3 player, I guess.
Sasaki San - Yeah I don't even know what this is.
Sunn O))) - Mistagged, probably.
venus bogardus - I love this band. I only have one song, though.
D.N.A. - Again, mistagged. Probably the version off of No New York.
Ian Dury - Sex & Drugs & Rock n' roll... yeah, that's all I got
Avey Tare - Got the album in some thread on here, never really finished it. Pretty good though.
Robert Wyatt - Listened to the first three songs on Rock Bottom and lost interest.
The Human League - Hmmm... I couldn't resist.
Foo Fighters - I really like "This is a Call"
Anthony Braxton - Need to listen to more.
Charles Manson - Listened to more on my mp3 player.
chumb is offline   Reply With Quote