Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 01:37 AM   #6007 (permalink)
Voice_of_the_Soul12,13,01
#1 Schuldinist.

Today sucked.

I was supposed to wake up early because my mom was taking my truck up to the shop for a check up, and I was to go pick her up. WELL, I wake up, and see that she hasn't left yet. I would do it, but I wouldn't be able to understand anything the mechanics down there would have to tell me. Later, she says she'll just do it tomorrow, so I go back to bed til I had to go to work at 3:45.

Had a headache the entire day, and it got worse when I got to work; something back in the video department that makes my head hurt, probably mildew or something in the air. Not very clean it is. Anyways, I take these "Pain Away" pills that are provided for us. Supposed to only take 2, but it only works for me if I take 4. Supposed to be high on caffeine, too, but I still chug it down with a bottle of cola.

For a while, I was feeling the side-effects that I usually feel from the pills; shakiness, rapid heart beat, all that good stuff to keep me awake. Got rid of my headache, and when the first side-effects wore off came my favorite part; the slow, partially discombobulated, euphoric part.

Got off work, came home, took two of my Zyrtec instead of 1 since I forgot to take it this morning (which probably contributed to my headache). Played guitar; I'm shamefully learning songs out of this Slipknot song book I bought last year or so. I say "shamefully" because I'm having a harder time learning the songs than I thought I would, which throws away my argument for how easy their songs are (I hate being a hypocrite).

Afterwards, I did so-and-so that you don't need to know about, so we'll leave it at that.

Right now, I'm thirsty, watching Empire Strikes Back, and am about ready to go to bed.
And taste a memory
Of a time in life
When years seemed to stand still
Voice_of_the_Soul12,13,01 is offline   Reply With Quote