Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 05:43 PM   #97 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
You keep on banging on about negitive threads , i've started maybe 4 in the past year and most of those were from newspaper articles that I read. It's not my fault you choose to ignore all the positive threads I make. I notice you never tend to post in them.
I'm sorry, but I don't like The Fall. I don't care to post on the countless threads you have made about them.

Quote:
And if I hate all 'popular artists' why would I be in this thread defending The Stones ?, why would I make an Alice Cooper marathon ?, why would I own 40 David Bowie albums?
I'm saying it's a shtick, you try to be different. But most people here actually share your opinions, but you still act like you're the big rebel. Ironic now that you're talking down to me like an authority figure just because your usename is in a pretty little bold and blue.

Quote:
I praise things when I like them & criticise them when I don't , that what this forum is for , I might even joke about bands that I can't stand.
But you make threads devoted to it. You did the last thread because you knew it would get negative responses, especially from me. I admit, I'm easly fooled and almost always fall for the bait. But you're the baiter.

Quote:
But one thing I don't do is go around calling people retards if they disagree with me , and that's what i'm putting a stop to ...now.
You called Don a retard once if I remember correctly. And Almauro is just like him only hes a Stones fanboy and not a DT fanboy. So naturally you will stick up for him. I know for a fact that you wouldn't be doing this if it was Don that I'm namecalling.

Quote:
And you can bring out all the 'biased mod' stuff as much as you like i've heard it all before , after all it's never anybodys fault but ours if there are arguements around here.
Of course I'm part of the argument, I get more carried away that most people. But I have little tollerance for you. I'll obey the rules because I don't want to be banned. Just don't expect forcing me to respect you when you revert between being a total troll and being holier than thou.

Quote:
It comes down to this , I've seen you doing this on a number of occasions and now I am asking you to put a stop to it. You can either whine & moan about it , or you can just be nice & put a stop to it as requested. It's not difficult.
Fine I'll stop calling people retards, but I wont stop calling you out for your hypocrisy.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 06-23-2007 at 05:48 PM.