Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm starting college soon
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 04:40 PM   #31 (permalink)
joyboyo53
down the rabbit hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver View Post
Whenever I hear or read a statement like that I feel like the person should be congratulated for pointing out the blinking obvious like they thought it made them ****ing Socrates. The mark that somebody gets in a test mainly measures how well suited they were for performing that test? REALLY?? How about we extend it to a full universal theory of the bloody obvious which can applied to all tasks in which people participate.

How well somebody performs a particular task can give an indication of how good they are at performing that kind of task.

Christ, I should have been a philosopher.
I was using that description to indicate that a TEST is exactly that, a TEST and it doesnt determine someones intelligence. You, brilliantly, looked past the point i was trying to make by picking one line to insult.

As far as being a philosopher, first you have to UNDERSTAND something correctly. Then you have to be able to express it so that other people might be able to understand it. All you have done is misinterpret and talk ****. And you picked quite a bloody obvious thing to make a comment about. Congratulations on contributing so much to us Plato!
joyboyo53 is offline   Reply With Quote