Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Eminem/D12 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 06:24 AM   #113 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalodaewoo
oh by the way raaaiinnnnnneeeee and urban penisfondler if i wanted to be grammatically correct,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i would its a damn forum and who the **** cares wwethhhhehr uuuuuu sppellls somefin rriiiighhtt or if you use commas........... Grow the **** up!!!!!!!!If thats all you could come back with to support you arguements thats pretty sad. It wouldnt take long for a retard to figure out the point it was meant for a few specific forum useerrrees
juggalodaewoo don't grow a ego or self-esteem. Neither are things any guy should have.

I only made a comment about your poor grammar, lack of punctuation, and spelling because this is a forum and since the only way we can communicate with each other is through typing.
If you have bunch of stuff to say and no punctuation or correct word ordering it takes us longer to try and figure out what you have to ssay. And I have no patience to read something 6 times or until my eyes start seeing stars in an attempt to try and figure out what you wanted to say.
Either what you had to say wasn't all that important or you didn't care what you typed.

Peace out.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote