Music Banter - View Single Post - Sex Offender in MY Neighbourhood
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 09:12 PM   #61 (permalink)
Voice_of_the_Soul12,13,01
#1 Schuldinist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unfan View Post
Voice and boob sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N wait...I forgot that republicans can't be *** because its evil AIDS LOLZ!
I'm not republican. So I can have as much nasty buttsecks as I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Lets take a good long look at this people.

Ok, I said IF I was in a position of power, not that I wanted to be.

Sorry, thats where I quit taking you seriously, and tell me what happens if you convict someone thats been framed to have their genitals cut off or be thrown to the wolves? Are you just going to say 'shit happens?' By going to the same measures as they are, you're not much better. You can argue about motives all you want, but motives don't mean shit if you don't act on them.

Ok, you got a point, but the system we have allows for criminals to get away with **** easily. A more strict judicial system is needed to eliminate all that crap that is pulled...... stuff like that insanity plea crap. you're probably gonna bitch at me for saying that, but whatever. That's what I believe.

Christ you two should just go join the bush administration maybe you can get your ignorant beliefs to be accepted as fact and right by others.

That is impossible since I believe in pro-choice, and believe that *** marriage ban to be ****. And who said I was trying to get my beliefs to be accepted as fact? Should I assume the same thing about you? Should I think of you as ignorant and condescending just because I don't agree with you? No. You and I different view point on life and justice. We can argue and argue, but I doubt either of us is going to change the other's mind.
look at the bold words.
And taste a memory
Of a time in life
When years seemed to stand still
Voice_of_the_Soul12,13,01 is offline   Reply With Quote