Music Banter - View Single Post - Man Sexually Assaulted in Pakistan
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 12:33 AM   #16 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
If religion never existed, Christianity would never exist, and if Christianity never existed, a lot of our hospitals, schools and charities wouldn't exist. Since many were founded by Christians and funded with Church money.

Banning the idea of gods existence because of how you see most religions? Thats probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Its not the idea that god exists that is the problem, its the idea that if god exists he would be spending the majority of his time talking to guys like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson that is the problem. Relgion inspires many people to do good, OMFG but it inspires people to do bad things too.

Well I have to ask you guys a good question, what inspires you to hate all religious people with extreme prejudice, hmm? Because whatever it is it should be banned, right?
I don't know if that was aimed at me or not, but I wasn't saying christians and churches didn't do good I was only pointing out that to go 'oh its the people who acted under the influences fault not the influence' is bullshit because if the influence was never there, the act wouldn't have happened. They're rolls were just as big in the act.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote