Music Banter - View Single Post - Thrice
Thread: Thrice
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 04:26 PM   #121 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
July 4th, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates, I’ve been waiting to have the actual masters back in our hands before I told you all that WE ARE DONE! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. We actually finished mixing a couple weeks ago, but have been going back and forth with the mastering. I wanted to wait to say we’re done till we were completely done, but I felt bad for holding out for so long. Anyhow, I was supposed to get the revised mastering back today but it didn’t arrive for some reason. We should have the discs within the next couple days and if we OK it, then it’s all done. Other than that, we’ve started our search for a new label to get this project out to you guys. We’ll keep you all informed as things develop. But yeah, being done is nice. I was nearly going insane by the end of that. Phew!

Teppei
I have a feeling theres going to be way too much filler.

I didn't really care for Vheissu, I liked probably four of the songs. So i'm not excepting much.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote