Music Banter - View Single Post - Where are you from?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 04:56 PM   #94 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

@Emoretard: Stop spamming or I will ban your retarded ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgd85 View Post
you mean like denying people the right to believe in what they want... even if it is wrong?
No one is denying anyone the right to believe in what they want. I'm simply saying the things certain people believe in are stupid and wrong. It is a shame however, that those people are in power and are able to abuse it in preventing others from living their lives the way they want to.

Quote:
texas usually doesnt invade other countries unless we are feeling really special.

if you were referring to the us... it's cause you don't have the money, power, or 's to do so b*tch
I was referring to the fact that the majority of your "urban and free thinking" state has voted for a government that has invaded another country under false pretenses and has continued to support it even after this deception has been revealed. The Republican party, if I'm not mistaken, represents a conservative, Christian based outlook on life. If Texas is known as the strongest republican state, that means it's the most conservative state, does it not? As a free thinking liberal and a gay man, surely you realize why I don't find it to be the dream state you love so much.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote