Music Banter - View Single Post - Hanson
Thread: Hanson
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 11:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
xHanson&BritneySpearsx
Groupie

Default Hanson

Ok I know alot of you on here may think I'm about half retarted for loving Hanson but I don't care. Ok so here's how it is. Hanson annoyed most by their #1 hit single "MMMbop"(that's my favorite song btw). After 97 they toured the world and in 1998 their label Mercury fused together with Universeal to creat Island Def Jam records. Island was a rap label and so as Hanson released their 2000 sophmore album "This time Around", the label had little confidence in them therefore they lacked in promoting the band making the album a commercial failure unlike their debut "Middle of Nowhere (1997). In 2001 Hanson started work on their 3rd studio album. How ever their label decided to push the boys into something they're not. How ever the brothers wanted to stay true to their indie 3 car garage rock and roll band roots, but Island wasn't having it. So after Hanson wrote over 100 songs and recorded 80 (which were all turned down by Island) they decided to part ways with the label, in 2003 they formed their own Indie label titled 3CG which is intiails for 3 car garage. On April 20,2004 they released their first album off their own label and their first full length album in 4 YEARS!!!! This album showed a much more mature Hanson as the boys now 19,21,and 23 released Underneath which sounds like a mellow indie/alternative rock album, clearly leaving their MMMbop days behind. Now all 3 Married they just relased their new album "THE WALK " yesturday in the U.S. and still have legions of fans that actually aren't just teenage girls. I think every-one should look past the Hanson they met 10 years ago and see them for what they truely are : Talented and Passionate Artists and Muscians!!!!!. So ya heard me the Walks out in stores now. So go ahead and give Hanson Another Listen!!!!
xHanson&BritneySpearsx is offline   Reply With Quote