Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 11:32 PM   #6072 (permalink)
DearJenny
Raptor

I went to Family Values. Flyleaf was awesome as usual. Evanescence suprised me, I heard they sucked live. Atreyu was pretty good. KoRn played like the three songs I knew plus a dozen songs I didn't and the music was par but the light/laser show was amazing. I had never heard of Hellyeah but they were sweetass. Droid got a dirt-war going, I was too interested in that to listen to the music.

My friend left the concert to get stitches cause she nearly split her whole lip open. Three enormous guys plowed over her when they outstepped their boundries from the mosh. I got kicked in the leg and cut it pretty bad. Another friend of mine has a possible concussion because(once again) some guys outstepped their boundries from the mosh and knocked her down and someone stepped on her head. I guess thats what we get for standing on the edges of mosh pits. I only joined in on like three because there were some BIG guys there and I'm not a tiny girl....but I couldnt match those 250lb plows. A 14-year-old boy took a big guy down though because he went running down the hill and pounced him.

Oh, and one of my exes was there. One that I dumped the day before homecoming back in like 11th grade. That was awkward, but I looked like super cute so his heffer of a new girlfriend I'm sure was jealous. HAHA, I'm a vindictive little bitch.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote