Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Best Guitarist Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 12:21 AM   #853 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

My MM/Indie bashing was a little phase that lasted about a month, in response to you being such a big ass troll and dissing prog for the past 2 years.

Out of all of your 11, 900 posts. More than half has involved you doing something provactive. Weither its a stupid racist joke or something like "Pink Floyds has no talentz". And more important, even though no poster should go out of line, I am not a mod, I'm just a poster, my dutie is not to cause too much trouble, try and be objective and fair in my arguments (which I am) and overall try and give helpful advice to those who need it.

You are a mod, you have a much bigger example to make than I do. Instead you go off insulting every new poster who joins this forum because they like a band that you don't.

You have displayed much more inappropiate behavior than I have. A good example is the many times you have went ape sh*t on me just for expressing my more conservative political points of view, leading you to call me a racist and a fascist just because I supported the war on Iraq and have a problem with gangster rap.

I never said I was mod material, nor have I said anything about wanting you banned. But I will see to it that you're not a mod anymore.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 07-28-2007 at 12:27 AM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote