Music Banter - View Single Post - Best band of all time poll
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 07:46 AM   #87 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unfan View Post
Guns N Roses probably rank among the worst ever.
Normally I would bait you by ranting about how horrible Napalm Death is, but I'll just agree to disagree.

Quote:
Metallica are outright sell outs.
Any band who joins a record label (major or indie, mattets not) is a sell out. If you're selling your art as product. You're selling out, thats a fact. Every band you like has sold out a long time ago.

Quote:
The Rolling Stones weren't bad but don't live up to the hype, and it says a lot when your band's best song is another band's worst song.

Devos version of Satisfaction?

Quote:
The Beatles started off as some form of horrible proto-pop and only got good late career

How wrong can one person be.

Quote:
So you have a list that is ripped right out of generic-guitbox-magezine with only 3 notably great bands. You fail at the interweb, please quit.
Its one guys opinion. Who cares?

Oh my bad. This is a guy who makes threads like "Some generic prog band no one cares about is the greatest band ever and I'm gonna scold anyone who disagrees" and "And this is the worst band ever and I refuse to acknowledge they have talent even though they do and I'm gonna scold anyone who disagrees and even go as far as to tell them they are a rotten human being for liking them", so to expect you to have respect for anyones opinion is out of the question.

Even your avatar is unappologetically obnoxious. Everything about you says "please ban me".

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 08-01-2007 at 07:55 AM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote