Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Iraq War thread
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 09:18 PM   #102 (permalink)
i get high sometimes
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice_of_the_Soul12,13,01 View Post
We invaded to remove Saddam from power. We can't have anyone threatening our power. And I have no problem with this logic, except for the fact that the US was being scared ****tless when Korea started doing nuclear tests; we should have attacked them right then and there, but that would ruin our little "Home of the Free" illusion.

YEs I'm ****ing serious.

Call me evil, stupid, not in touch with reality. THIS is what I believe.
You aren't in touch with reality, you are stupid, and I honestly believe, that what you are saying is what you believe.

Saddam was not a threat to our power. Saddam was our trial run of our right to preemptive war.
It was an illegal, unjustifiable act of aggression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHDTV View Post
No they wouldn't, because of the very reason you stated.
1. You are 12, read some books, take a history course or two. Until then, don't try to spew your opinion into a thread you know nothing about. You were 8 when this war was declared.

2. So us invading North Korea wouldn't have led to a nuclear assault? Do you think that the moment we invade we are going to completly immobilize their nuclear missles? Are we going to kill Kim Jong Il in one fell swoop? How do you propose this is going to work?

I think that 12 year olds in decision-making positions in Bush's cabinet put us in this situation in the first place.
i get high sometimes is offline   Reply With Quote