Music Banter - View Single Post - Proud Vegan (Scavenger theory)
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2005, 11:01 PM   #41 (permalink)
All_Nite_Dinah
Not Impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnmonkey
I don't have so much of an issue with killing and eating anmals as i do with the way that they're treated while theyr'e stilll alive (factory farms). Consuming dairy and other animal products seems to be more inhumane than just eating the animal itself. As it was once told to me "if meat is murder, then dairy is rape" Besides we definitely werent meant to consume cows milk

If your concerned with that the buy free range meats and eggs. And did you know that if cows wernt milked they would die? Milk is meant to be drank. Thats why mommies make it my friend.

Im too poor to be vegan. Vegan alternatives such as soy milk costs more than normal products and taste different. By the way if your vegan because your against corporations put down your silk because silk is owned by Dean foods. On of the biggest food corporations out there.

Growing plants requires the use of pesticides and herbicides in most cases, how natural is that? Goodbye mother earth!

I like meat and will most likely continue to eat it my whole life

I respesct your choice to eat dead plants so you should respect mine to eat dead animals.