Music Banter - View Single Post - Sex, God, David Blane and other fun stuff...
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 09:03 PM   #62 (permalink)
joyboyo53
down the rabbit hole

i guess you didnt really pay attention to my post all all.

i do not use god to fill gaps, i never came close to saying that so i have no idea where that is coming from. i have a much different belief than you like to aimlessly peg on people... but i guess that comes along with being ignorant and close minded.

those medicines (your so proud of them) that we create also cause more problems, so i believe it is very safe to say we have a ****ty interpretation. take vicodin for example, this great medicine has helped cure people of their pain and in the process got millions of people helplessly addicted to it. which causes liver failure... which is painful... so i guess we arent always so smart after all.

im an engineer myself, what do you do for a living? i can tell you about how great science is. i believe in evolution and the big bang... they are huge discoveries/theories which are very likely to be true. what they didnt do is disprove god. you to sit here and think that because we exist on a planet in this solar system in this galaxy in which their are billions upon billions of that we have a clue what the **** we know... id say your crazy. there is more stars in the universe than all the sand on all the beaches on this planet and we can barely ****in land on the moon. so ya i would say that we dont really have **** for understanding, otherwise we could bend time space and warp to those other planents... i mean cmon arent we that smart?

but listen, honestly i dont care if you dont believe in god, like i said its all about your own personal thing. you can call it a crutch, you can call it a cop out, you can say whateve you like. i do however laugh at the idea that you think YOU could disprove god... hell id even put my money on unicorns over that bull****.
joyboyo53 is offline   Reply With Quote