Music Banter - View Single Post - Sex, God, David Blane and other fun stuff...
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 09:53 PM   #63 (permalink)
i get high sometimes
Account Disabled

I guess you aren't reading my post, and are just replying blindly.

Any scientific credentials you claim to have are completely discredited by your failure to understand the fundamental concept that lack of disproof is not evidence of proof. Quit touting that I am claiming I can disprove God. This is the entire crux of your post and anyone with two eyes and a brain between then could read what I said multiple times. We cannot disprove God, we also cannot disprove Unicorns or Goblins. So phonies like you coming in and making statements like:

"people get the idea that we are so advanced that we can just make bold statements like "god is/isn't real"

Don't be so ridiculous. Are you willing to come out and say that arguing over the existance of Trolls is futile because we cannot disprove them? If you are not willing to say that, then you cannot even get through the course of one argument without contradicting your own logic. That is a severe flaw in your argument. Disproving God means nothing. I cannot disprove God. I cannot disprove the Flying Spaghetti Monster or the Invisible Pink Unicorn either, and it is glaringly obvious that all three do not exist. Just because it is more acceptable to believe that one of those exists over the other two, does not change the fact that all three are equally implausable.

So please, don't attribute things which I have never once claimed to me.
More than anything it makes you look foolish. If you can show me a single instance where I claimed I could disprove God, then show it to me.
i get high sometimes is offline   Reply With Quote