Music Banter - View Single Post - Account Disabled
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 01:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
right-track
Atchin' Akai

@Unfan...the "stupid, strict poppyhead mods" that you so kindly refer to in the 'Shoutbox', are the ones that have to trawl through endless posts that most here wouldn't even dream of, or even bother reading, deleting spam, moving/closing threads, answering PM's and generally trying to keep this forum neat and tidy so members like you don't have to read the shit that would otherwise clog this place up.

All that before I get to spend time posting in threads that interest me, or dick about having a bit of fun.

So when I see a member who has, what appears to be, an 'Account Disabled' status, I naturally read through that persons recent posts to investigate why that particular member has been banned..
Having then wasted 10 minutes of my time, I then have to log into the mod CP to check if that members name is listed in the MB Hall Of The Banned.

You can imagine my hilarity at discovering that yet another colourful MusicBanter member has pulled, 'that old chestnut'...yet again.

After I stop pissing myself with laughter and wipe the tears of joy from my eyes at falling for above jape and once again manage to regain my composure...AGAIN!

I then wistfully reflect on the question...

...WHY DO I FUCKING BOTHER?!?

Hope that explains things a bit more clearly.