Music Banter - View Single Post - Sex, God, David Blane and other fun stuff...
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 02:16 PM   #112 (permalink)
i get high sometimes
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
While that was a very funny bit of cutting and pasting your egging him on. He has confessed to being a staunch liberal which in my recent experience means it's not good enough for him to just have his own opinions but to make sure everyone else agrees with him too. If you do not agree, (s)he will announc victory is his\hers. Here is a post from another forum a think most of us will enjoy.

You see the Domesticated Far Left Liberal (Liberalis Maximus Domestichatis) has undergone some serious changes since George W. Bush got into the office. What used to be a docile and peaceful creature has become a rage filled Volcano of narrow minded ideology and hypocrisy.

Here are some ways to identify Liberalis Maximus Domestichatis and avoid it.

Common Characteristics:
The Lib will tell you things like, I just want everyone to be equal and then support affirmative action allowing minority candidates with lesser qualifications to jump ahead of their Anglo counterparts. They will say things like they want what's best for everyone and then support life-crippling institutions like Welfare, Unemployment and non-medical disability. They talk about loving their country out of one side of their mouth and call the president a retard and and anyone who disagrees with them a racist or a bigot out of the other.

Dietary Habits:
They are mostly herbivores but their are still some carnivores walking amongst them. They also eat the souls of children also I think. They love to pay $4 or $5 for a cup of coffee they could easily get for a buck at a gas station, but that's beneath them. Their is also a vegan phylum amongst the order which loves animals, but only the cute ones. It's okay to use pesticides and insecticides to kill millions of organisms per square foot to grow vegetables and Tofu but not to humanly kill one cow for 800-1,000 delicious pounds of meat.

Camouflage\Attire
Back in my day it was easy to spot "LMD" the tattered rag clothes and tie dyed attire were a dead give away. If not the look the distinctive smell of Patchouli oil and Bong water would be another certain tell. But after the species nearly became extinct due to public back lash after Vietnam it adapted and now blends in amongst us. Often times they dress just like you and me and most frighteningly just like it's close cousin the Grounded Sane Liberal or "Barackis Obamis" as it is known in the scientific community. The quickest way to decipher one from the other is to express the possibility of a republican being a decent human being. If it reacts honestly and accepts public opinion and consensus it's safe continue your conversation. If it inundates you with rhetoric and opinions run like hell.

In closing there is no need for this current nuisance just as there was no need for the "Republicana Blowhardis Superious" or the condescending know-it-all Republican which overwhelmed us in the late 80's and early nineties until the GOP took back to House in '94. The first step was made in '06 when we gave their party control of the house and senate, it's now a matter of patience. Like the Tyrannosaurus Rex and movement, it can't see you if you don't talk politics in it's presence or respond to it. It feeds of your frustration as it circularly ignores your logic and regurgitates it talking points. Many good people have died trying to talk sense into one of this things, don't be the next.

Paid for by Citizens to unite the Country by the disillusionment of radical retards.
All this coming from the man who praised the United States most unarguably crooked, scumbag politician?
I don't even think Ronald Reagan would have praised Richard Nixon.

Still, you don't say a single thing that backs up your assertion that Richard Nixon was self-less. You call himselfless, and when I defend my views that he was a crooked scumbag, you write them off because I am a 'staunch liberal'. Apparently I am ignorant and narrowminded enough to defend my view on Nixon, while you merely assert he was a great and self-less man. That is your opinion. What is it based on? My opinion is that he is a dirtbag. What is this based on? The fact that he committed campaign fraud, sabotage of the democratic party, breaking and entering, and illegal wiretapping of millions of American citizens. Then, he tried to hide it from the American people whom he took office to protect. None of that is spin or opinion. It is 100% documented fact that he did each of the things I listed. The opinion which is the conclusion that I have drawn from the facts, is that he is a dirtbag. You refuse to defend your opinion.
i get high sometimes is offline   Reply With Quote