Music Banter - View Single Post - Sex, God, David Blane and other fun stuff...
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 11:55 PM   #119 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander the Grape View Post
haha, oh wow whoever posted that is a complete moron. I'm about as far left as you can get, and I don't fit any of those ridiculous stereotypes. also, your comment that liberals think everyone must agree with them is just as bad. Where I live like 86% of people are Republican. They are far less tolerant of differing political views than any liberal I've ever met.

I could go through each of those points, but I don't think I want to waste the time right now. This one is the worst, so I'll address it:

"They talk about loving their country out of one side of their mouth and call the president a retard"

They criticize the president because they love this country. Just because Bush is the president doesn't suddenly make him immune to criticism or infallible. In fact, his position is one of such importance that he should be more closely scrutinized. Everyone says that "you should respect him because he's the president lol." I would like to agree with them, but how can I respect someone who is supposed to uphold our democracy yet has absolutely no respect for the Constitution?

I might get around to the other ones when I'm feeling more zealous.
You're either delusional or nuts...sorry but 51 years of life and 30 in the USA have made the change in the left wing way to obvious to ignore. Don;t bother discussing it to me, you'll just end up on the I get high sometimes ignore list. We just don't see eye to eye politically, if you can't find that post funny, you're not honest. End of story in my book. I vote democrat way more then republicans but democrats today annoy me way way more overall. Joe Biden, John Kerry, John Edwards, Hilary Clinton etc if they all died tomorrow the world would be a better place.

PS I am an @ssHoLe

Much Love
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote