Music Banter - View Single Post - Which film trilogy?
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 10:35 PM   #64 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by i get high sometimes View Post
1. The comma is not unneccessary. More appropriate would be a semi-colon. Commas indicate a weaker break in the two clauses. Simply leaving out a comma and joining the two clauses with a cordinating conjuction is incorrect. You must have either a comma, or, ideally, a semi-colon.

2. I could give a fuck what your AP English friend says. My AP English teacher, as well as any grammar book would agree that you need at least a comma, ideally a semi-colon, for the sentence to be correct.
Wrong, the comma in your sentence wasn't even necessary in the first place. There is no AP english at your school either. Theres an AP bio, stats, world history, us history and one other thing he can't remember but hes sure isn't AP english. See Alex, when you lie you really should think about what you're lying about, if its something about school remember you invited several people to this site who go to your school and its not that hard to drop one a message.

Quote:
3. I am not 15; I believe you are however. You don't act it though.
Sorry, 16!

Quote:
4. How is Coldplay at all relevant to this? And I'm missing how I've been morphed into a Coldplay fan all the sudden. In almost 2 years of having last.fm, I have 187 Coldplay listens. Most of these were just run-overs from when Circle Takes the Square was finished playing.
Nothing I just like pointing it out.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote