Music Banter - View Single Post - When does a rule become a rule?
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 07:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
for someone who never actually contributes anything to the site musically you sure take these minor issues seriously.
To be fair there are plenty of bitching users who contribute next to nothing musically though I won't name them, but i'll drop hints to the other mods. They've been causing alot of problems for us but when they bitch and complain about how they want certain things that is never pointed out. Just saying', plus I don't think we should allow whether or not someone posts in the music section lower his opinion any if its thought out and presented in an intelligent manner.

But anyway, this issue is being discussed, we may have a new system to where changing your usertitle to account disabled won't matter but we'll see. Its being discussed but users can continue to give their input so this will stay open.