Music Banter - View Single Post - Account Disabled
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 08:13 AM   #33 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Like I said , you came & did it after a glut of other people did it when my patience was tested.Had you done it a couple of months ago or a couple on months later you probably would have got PMed about it first.
But like I said after a glut of other people doing it and getting bombarded with PMs asking 'why has so & so been banned , 'why do I have to change my account status blah blah blah , it gets tiresome very quickly.
I'm not ban happy , in fact in a year of moderating i've not even reached double figures when it comes to banning people so please don't trot out the 'too much power' crap.
I was not made a mod because i'm some automaton who always does the right thing all the time. I'm human , I lose my pateince , I get frustrated , it happens. You are not infallible & neither am I.
I said it was harsh in the circumstances , but like I said it was a call I made at the time. Usually when someone makes a harsh decision it's bought up in the mod forum for discussion.
In your case nobody did.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.