Music Banter - View Single Post - Yaaa!~
Thread: Yaaa!~
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 12:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
MindFreakII
Groupie

Default Yaaa!~

Hey Hey. I'm Audrina Kaltiz, but i go by my middle name Jade. Some of my friends even call me Audrie, i just don't really like Audrina that much. >.<
I am a punk. I am not emo. I listen to some emo bands, but i'm a punk. I skateboard, play in the UHS marching band and i am in a band called Crushed Velvet here in Ukiah. I am screamer/vocalist and ocassionally i play bass if Davic doesn't show up. He does that sometimes. I am fifteen and am in love, so i don't like hearing all that crap about teenagers not being able to be in love, cause i know it can. I don't like people hating on *** people just because they are ***. I have millions of *** friends and love can come in all forms and fashions, it's their choice, just as you chose not to be ***. So get over their choice and make your own. Sometimes i do bash ***s, but only if they're fakers to get attention, and believe me, if you're a faker and start crap with me, people will know all about it. I am a magician, hypnotist, illusionist, fashion designer, and am working my way into escapeology. I am a very very skilled magician and have been practicing illusions for over three years. I can do alot of Criss Angel stunts, and if I ever have any of my YouTube videos posted here, i advise none of you to try any of it at home or in public without appropriate and much needed practice.

anywho, that's all i can really think of for now, just ask me anything and i'll be glad to talk to ya. msg me sometime. :] I'm friendly---for the most part. haha.

<3Jade
MindFreakII is offline   Reply With Quote