Music Banter - View Single Post - Riddle Me This
Thread: Riddle Me This
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 03:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver View Post
Riddle A – He was walking. Or possibly skateboarding/running/being given a piggyback.

Riddle B – A Joke

Riddle C – I don’t really understand it. Is it because the plane crashed into something else and people in that something else survived? Or is it because there were animals on the plane, who count as ‘survivors’ but not as ‘persons’? Or did all the ‘single people’ die but some of the married people, or those with significant others, survived?

Riddle D – If you are defined as a single point, with no aspect of length in the distance towards the door, then you will never reach the door, although you will get closer and closer with every move. If ‘you’ is an actual person then it depends on how longs your arms are (therefore two or three moves because that would bring you to two feet and one foot away respectively and then you can prod it with your arm stretched out), as I assume that to 'reach' you mean 'touch', after all we reach with our arms.

Riddle E - Stable

Bravo 5 for 5 or at least 4 and 1/2

Number three is as you said, The "single" people died, but some of the married folks survived.

Had you heard them before or just good at this?
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote