Music Banter - View Single Post - Girls who have done mean sh*t to you.
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 07:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber View Post
this needs clarifying. if hes not that good at guitar he could make up for it in other endeavors, which is probably why she cheated.

just kidding, well not really, but you're still well shot of her.

oh and boo boo, the girl you described has probably just discovered that men think with their penises and that she can manipulate that fact. she probably just wanted to exercise her new-found power, quite common with the 13-17 year old bracket. if not in that age bracket, she probably used to be a fatty and/or ugo and is not used to getting attention from men, and therefore is ill equipped to handle it. moral of the story, wait for former fatties and ugo's to get used to the attention from guys before moving in.
I don't know how old she was, but we went to see Superbad, which is rated R so she had to have at least been 18.

Awesome movie btw.

And its more than just thinking with my penis. I have never been in a serious relationship. So little stunts like that do more than just piss me off, its really hurtful.

But yeah, I should have known something was up when she said she found me attractive, and that she thought I was cool for being really good at Galaga.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 09-03-2007 at 07:36 PM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote