Music Banter - View Single Post - The Beatles
Thread: The Beatles
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 03:59 PM   #359 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

I hate it when people say the Beatles were just the boy band of their time, most boy bands don't write songs like Helter Skelter, hell most boy bands don't even write their own songs. It unfair to compare any band that wrote their own songs and played their own instruments to Nsync or the Backstreet Boys regardless of what music they made. In fact, the only similarity I see between them and a boy band is the Beatles were all great singers.

Now onto the actual post, its the biggest pile of ignorant crap i've ever seen. The Beatles tons of the things, and possibly had the biggest influence ever, from The Elephant 6 Recording Company all the way to Elliott Smith. I don't understand how you could listen to the White Album and then make a post like this.

And to close this post i'd like to say two things, the Beatles pop era was fantastic and Help! is still one of my favorite albums and that the Beatles piss all over tool.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote