Music Banter - View Single Post - AC/DC reunion tour?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 08:21 PM   #36 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Wait. AC/DC were glam metal? >_>

And here we have an indie fan ranting about mediocre musicianship, repetitiveness and bad vocals? Hmm...

Everyone knows AC/DC stick to the same formula, why it has to be so convenient for a Modest Mouse fan to repeat this every couple of posts is beyond me.
Modest Mouse don't follow the same formula, and not nearly to the extent AC/DC does.

Quote:
If its a good formula (and AC/DC did have a good formula) then you should stick to it. And AC/DC didn't create this sex drugs and rock n roll mentality that you're blaming them for, they simply expanding on it and made it cruder, raunchier and frankly more entertaining. No one claims AC/DC are brilliant. People like their music because its catchy and fun, not because its intelligent and deep.
I never said they created it, I just thinks its a bullshit mentality that they stand for.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote