Music Banter - View Single Post - The ONLY Kanye West Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 03:53 PM   #165 (permalink)
tdoc210
ashes against the grain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Look at Kanye West's behavior and lyrics and ask yourself if Kweli would ever act that way or sing those pathetic lyrics.

Kanye West lyrics | LyricsMode.com
"Guerilla monsoon rap all tha shorties like who dat? got tha whole crowd like how ya do that? nigga you, get slapped till ya blue black and ya crew, give me dat like tru dat"

those are some kweli lyrics

"Its gonna take a lot more coupons to get us saved, like it takes a lot more than du-rags to get us made. But whats sad is that day my girls father passed away so I promise to Mr. Raney I'm gonna marry your daughter and you know I've got to thank you for the way that she was brought up, and I know that you were smilin when you seen the car I bought her, and you sent tears from heaven when you seen my car get balled up"

those are some kanye lyrics.

you can cherry pick anything to make a point. the fact is that kanye and kweli are uncannily similar.
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote